Hammered Effect Finish Paint
Reference : PP 0900
PRO-Paint Hammered Effect Finish Paint is a professional finishing paint with a hammered effect. Ideal for machines, tools, street furniture. Erases inequalities thanks to the hammered finish. Excellent covering power, scratch and impact resistance.
Hammered Effect Finish Paint
Description of the PRO-Paint Hammered Effect Finish Paint
Professional premium paint with hammered effect, fast drying and excellent for use on substrates such as metal, aluminium, wood, stone, etc. The PRO-Paint Hammered Effect Finish Paint has a very high covering capability and is scratch and impact resistant. For the best result only apply on a well-prepared substrate. Lead and chromate free.
Properties of the PRO-Paint Hammered Effect Finish Paint
- Professional industrial paint with a hammered effect.
- Ideal for: machines, tools, street furniture.
- Inequalities disappear or are less visible because of the structure of the hammered hammer.
- Excellent covering power, scratch and impact resistance.
Applications of the PRO-Paint Hammered Effect Finish Paint
- Hammered effect
- Excellent adhesion
- Scratch and impact resistant
- Water-repellent and corrosion resistant
- Fast drying
- Very high covering ability
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Contents : 500 ML
- Base : Modified alkyd resin
- Colour : Silver, blue and green
- VOC content : Approximately 85 m/m %
- Solids content : Approximately 15 m/m %
- Heat resistant : Up to 110°C
- Use : 1 to 2 m2 per layer, depending on object and processing method
- Drying time : at 23°C and rel. humidity 65%
- Dust-dry after 10 to 20 minutes
- Touch-dry after 30 to 60 minutes
- Hardened / resprayable after 24 hrs (Depending on ambient temperature, humidity and layer thickness)
- Storage / Shelf life : At least 12 months in tightly closed original packaging on dry, cool and frost-free place.
- General : Do not use below 10°C. Do not apply outside if threatening rain, frost or in full sunlight. Never place aerosol can on heat source.
- Product type
- touch up paint - industrial coating
- Application area
- Woods, Metal, Plastic
- 500 ml
- Box of 12 cans
- Application domain
Instructions for use
Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging and act accordingly.
The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease. Remove loose old lacquer and rust and then sand. When using outside remove all moss and algae deposits. Cover the surrounding area. The aerosol can should be at room temperature. Ideal processing temperature 15 to 25°C. Shake the aerosol can well for 2 minutes before use and spray a sample. Distance to the surface to be treated should be approximately 25 to 30 centimetres. Apply in several thin layers. Apply the next layer/ layers within 30 minutes or wait until the previous layer has fully hardened. Before applying the next layer shake the aerosol again. After use, clean the valve (turn aerosol upside down and press the nozzle for approximately 5 seconds).