Marking spray paint 180°
Reference : PP 0010
The PRO-Paint 180° site marker is a high quality marking spray paint equipped with a safety cap. Easy to use, it is ideal for marking, picketing, signaling, etc. It has a high covering power, and high weather and mechanical resistance.
Marking spray paint 180°
Description of the PRO-Paint marking spray paint (180°)
The PRO-Paint marking spray paint (180°) is a very good visible marking paint. Multifunctional for construction and infrastructure to mark where holes must be drilled or where pipes have to be installed etc. Including safety cap. Lifespan of approx. 8-12 months, high covering ability, weather resistant and a high mechanical resistance. Suitable for application on substrates such as metal, concrete, stone, wood, masonry, gypsum blocks etc.
Characteristics of the PRO-Paint marking spray paint (180°)
- Essential aerosol in the world of geodesy
- Easy to use for marking, picketing, marking etc.
- Available in various colours
- 180° valve (head down)
- Visible for a long time
- Safety cover included
- One-handed operation
Applications of the PRO-Paint marking spray paint (180°)
- Fence poles/ tunnels / with measuring equipment
- Fast drying
- 180˚ valve (can be used upside down)
- Safety cap
- Excellent adhesion
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Contents : 500 ML
- Base : Acrylic resin
- Colour : red, yellow, black, and white
- VOC content : Approximately87 m/m %
- Solids content : Approximately13 m/m %
- Heat resistant : Up to 110°C
- Use : 1 to 2 m2 per 500ml, depending on substrate and application
- Drying time : at 23°C and rel. humidity 65%
- Dust-dry after 5 to 10 minutes
- Touch-dry after 10 to 20 minutes
- Hardened/ resprayable after 24 hrs (Depending on ambient temperature, humidity and layer thickness)
- Storage / Shelf life : At least 12 months in tightly closed original packaging on dry, cool and frost-free place.
- General : Do not use below 10°C. Do not apply outside if threatening rain, frost or in full sunlight. Never place aerosol can on heat source.
- Product type
- marking paint - construction
- Application area
- Plaster, Synthetic, Plastic, Metal, Woods, Minerals, Sands, Gravels, Grass, Bitumens, Concrete
- Marking time
- 12 months
- 500 ml
- Box of 12 cans
- Application domain
- Mapping, tracking, picketing
Instructions for use
Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging and act accordingly.
The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease. Cover the surrounding area if preferred. The aerosol can should be at room temperature. Ideal processing temperature 15 to 25°C. Shake the aerosol can well for 2 minutes before use and spray a sample. Distance to the surface to be treated should be approximately 25 to 30 centimetres. Also, shake occasionally during use. You can use this aerosol can upside down. After use, clean the valve (turn aerosol upside down and press the nozzle for approximately 5 seconds).