Marking Spray Paint
Reference : PP 0636
PRO-Paint Marking Spray Paint is a High quality marking paint for marking stone, concrete, asphalt and metal, widely used in the infratechnics.
Marking Spray Paint
Description of the PRO-Paint Marking Spray Paint
High-quality marker spray for use on stone, concrete, asphalt and metal. A much used product in infrastructure.
Features and characteristics of the PRO-Paint Marking Spray Paint
- The most widely used aerosol can in the world of infratechnics
- Ideal for various marking tasks, points, axis lines, texts etc.
- Very strong masking power
- Quick drying
- Resistant to petrol, chemicals and weathering
- 180° valve (upside down)
- Long-lasting adhesion
- Abrasion resistant
- Easy to apply using our PRO-Paint marking accessories
Applications of the PRO-Paint Marking Spray Paint
- Very high covering ability
- 180˚ valve (can be used upside down)
- Long lasting adhesion
- Wear resistant
- To use in PRO-Paint accessories
- Fast drying
- Resistant against petrol, chemicals and weather influences
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Contents : 600 ML
- Base : Acrylic resin
- Colour : White/yellow/black/green/blue/orange/red/luminous pink
- Colours closest to RAL White (RAL 9003 / RAL9016)
- Yellow (RAL 1018)
- Black (RAL 9004)
- Green (RAL 6032)
- Blue (RAL 5015)
- Orange (RAL 2004)
- Red (RAL 3000)
- VOC content : Approximately 70 m/m %
- Solids content : Approximately 30 m/m %
- Capacity : Approximately60 metres, depending on substrate and processing method
- Drying time : Hardened after 16 hrs (Depending on ambient temperature, humidity and layer thickness)
- Storage / Shelf life : At least 12 months in tightly closed original packaging on dry, cool and frost-free place.
- General : Do not use below 10°C. Do not apply outside if threatening rain, frost or in full sunlight. Never place aerosol can on heat source.
- Product type
- marking paint - construction, Line marking spray paint, Non fluorescent paint, Fluorescent paint
- Application area
- Plaster, Synthetic, Plastic, Metal, Woods, Minerals, Sands, Gravels, Grass, Bitumens, Concrete
- 600 ml
- Box of 12 cans
- Application domain
- Mapping, tracking, picketing
Instructions for use
Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging and act accordingly.
The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease. The aerosol can should be at room temperature. Ideal processing temperature 15 to 25°C. Shake the aerosol can well for 2 minutes before use and spray a sample. Apply the marker spray in the desiredwidth. The aerosol can works in 180° / can be used upside down. After use, clean the valve (turn aerosol upside down and press the nozzle for approximately 5 seconds).