Reference : PT 0113
Our Anti spatter spray prevents welding spatter from adhering to welding nozzles and burns caused by metal particles in and around the weld area. Easy to use with a silicon-free formulation. Can be used for a wide range of welding techniques. The protection provided for welding nozzles will extend the working life of the welding gun.
Descriptionof the PRO-Tech Anti-Welding Spatter
PRO-Tech Anti-Welding Spatter is a high-quality welding spray to preventthe adhesion of welding spatter on the welding mouth and the surroundings of the welding zone. A user-friendly silicone-free agent that protectsagainst the burning in of metal particles and not accumulating in the welding jaw if this is also treated with the spray. PRO-Tech Anti-welding spatter can be used at any angle (360°).
Specifications of the PRO-Tech Anti-Welding Spatter
- Packaging: size 500ml (400ml net)
- Composition: aqueous phase blend
- Appearance: clear liquid Propellant: nitrogen
- VOC-EU g/l: 0 g/l
- Relative density (20°C g/ml): 1.013
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 6.5 bar
- Spray flow: 1.6 g/sec
Applications of the PRO-Tech Anti-Welding Spatter
- Welding guns
- Welding zones
- Applicable for various welding techniques
- Protects the welding mouth > increases service life
- Minimum smoke development
- Protects the surroundings of the welding joint
- Reduces welding spatter
- Protects against burning in
- 360° valve
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Contents : 300 ML (400ML size)
- Base : Special mix of ingredients in water
- Appearance : Clear liquid
- Propellant : Nitrogen
- VOC-CH % : 0 %
- VOC-EU g/l : 0 g/l
- Specific gravity (g/ml 20°C) : 1.013
- Vapour pressure at 20°C : 6.5 bar
- Spraying flow rate : 1.6 g/sec
- Product type
- Protection spray
- Application area
- 400 ml
- Box of 12 cans
- Application domain
- Maintenance, Preparion of the supports, Security
Instructions for use
Before use, carefully read the instructions on the packaging and act accordingly.
Store frost free.
The aerosol can should be at room temperature.
The ideal processing temperature is 5 to 35°C.
Shake the aerosol can before use.
Spray the parts to be protected and carry out the welding work (both welding gun as welding zone). Remove welding spatter with a wire brush. If needed, remove oil with water or a damp cloth.
DANGEROUS. FOLLOW THE PRECAUTIONS.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
H312 - Harmful in contact with skin.
H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
H332 - Harmful by inhalation.